GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script creditcritter`s UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

creditcritter`s UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: creditcritter`s UE Diary

I am tidying up your diary, so bear with me - taking too long due to all the accounts and lack of info!

Bear with me, i'll catch up soon - off for a coffee/cig!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Right then, that's it all updated now with room for you to go in and edit the post and add the history. Post 1 right at the top has also been updated with links to each post, you need to go in to each post and edit it, as and when anything changes or you receive anything.

Couple of questions for you first
      • How much are you paying within the DMP each month, as a total amount?
      • In the status field, this needs to show if you're in arrears, upto date or defaulted...

Regards to the first few posts, you have added some history but please try and keep it properly upto date..... Ok, so what you need to now do is edit each post and tell me the correct status so we know if you're in arrears or have been defaulted.

Next steps; send off the CCA Request to all the accounts that you have not sent one to, then update that post with an entry confirming the date you sent it ie

06 June 2011 - CCA Request Sent
      11 June 2011 - CCA Received, emailed to Niddy for checking

etc etc... make sense?

Regards to the accounts where you have already sent the cca request, i'll reply individually to those!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: creditcritter`s ue diary

Originally posted by creditcritter View Post
        Barclaycard
        • credit card
        • date commenced 2004
        • amount £2363.98
        • monthly payments pro rata dmp
        • status
        • owner Barclaycard

History:
        • DATE? cca request sent
        • DATE? re-con received - plain sheet with my name & address, a blank application form & terms & conditions - they say it is there final response
        • DATE? Uploaded to site for Niddy to check
        Please update the history with dates and try and keep future updates together so it reads as one update, as per my amended version quoted above (in red with bullet points) - this makes life oh so much easier! Thanks....

Can you please upload what they have sent you - see this: ---> User Guide - Uploading your Documents to the Site!

Comment

CitiCard
          • Type of account : credit card
          • date commenced : 2004
          • Approx balance: £3604.00
          • Date last paid: monthly
          • Are you on arrangement or not paying:dmp pro rata
          • Account owner: Cabot

History:
          CCA request sent
          several letters saying having trouble obtaining the info i require
          re con sent10/05/2011
          would like Niddy to have a look
          As above post, please update the history properly and upload documents to the site for me to check....

Comment

Monument
            • Type of account: Credit Card
            • Date commenced:2004
            • Approx balance: £6095
            • Date last paid:monthly

History:
            CCA requested February
            several letters saying information requested from oc
            recieved copy of raid reply application form stamped subject to approval 22/03/2011
            plus some seperate terms & conditions
            they the debt is now enforcable to contact them
            sent ue letter 21/05/2011
            would like niddy to check what has been sent
            Please update history and also upload documents to the site.....

Comment

Goldfish 1
              • Type of account: Credit Card
              • Date commenced:
              • Approx balance:£3282
              • Status cca supplied

History:
              CCA requested March
              letter recieved 18/04/2011 having trouble obtaining requested information account on hold
              sent ue letter 30/04/2011
              What is the UE letter you've been sending? Please send me a link to this, ie from whatever forum you sent it from....? In the meantime, you need to update history with dates etc

Comment

Northern Rock
                • Type of account: Loan
                • Date commenced:2004
                • Approx balance:£6952
                • Status cca supplied
                • Account owner: Eversheds

History:
                CCA requested 2008 postal order sent & cashed
                no reply several several phone calls to Eversheds chasing it up very unhelpfull
                new request sent with postal order 07/03/ 2011
                reply sent from Faifax Solicitors ?
                account returned to Northern to Northern Rock please send them the dmp payments further CCA request sent to Northern Rock 21/05/2011
                Can you tidy up the history into a legible and proper timeline please? One line and date per event!

Why are you repeat sending CCA requests? That's 3 - no need - you only need to do 1 CCA Request really, in future stop and ask for help before sending stuff off.......

So what are you doing then, with this account? You have an outstanding CCA Request to the OC (Northern Rock) I presume?

Comment

Are you in Scotland, I presume so cos i've just noticed you have 2 Inhibition Orders

Right i've tried, but I cannot spend any more time here until you tidy things up - it seems you're adding updates within the status, i've edit 23 posts and now had enough!

Please go back into each post and pretend I have I never spoke to you before, then tell me dates you done things and what you have had back - then for anything you need me to check, I need you to go back in and add a note saying "sent to Niddy for checking"....

Its not that hard if you follow my simple process/guide shown here: ---> Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!

Comment

many thanks will do.

Comment

many thanks will do.
                      Cheers mate

I know there is a lot to do, but as you must appreciate I also monitor 100 other diaries so the easier you make things for me, the sooner you'll usually get replies...

Basically, without going into too much detail, just give brief updates such as CCA Sent / CCA Received etc etc.....

That will start things going, then upload anything you need me to check with a link to the relevant post here, and i'll then update things for you....

If you're stuck, give me a shout

Comment

Push back to page1.....

Please fill in the blanks and then we'll work out what to do next yea?

Comment

Are you doing this? Post a response when you're next around please

Comment

Sorry Niddy been busy with work will sort things out at te weekend , thanks for your patience .

Comment

Hi Niddy i have made a start i have uploaded some cca / terms & conditions will tidy up the rest in the next couple of days my monthly dmp payment is £137 per month hence i am accruing massive charges & interest to an unproportionate percentage off the debts.

Comment

Thanks.

Ok in the status field I need to know the status. You've put paid up to date. This is wrong, if it was upto date you'd not be on a dmp would you? So the correct info would be (example): defaulted on 10th feb 2010. Last paid the usual payment in nov 2009 then started dmp in Jan 2011.

The above example then tells us the whole scenario, ie date you last paid the original creditor the normal amount, the date of default (if applicable) and the current status, ie on a dmp.

Make sense? I need this as if you've not been defaulted and are still dealing with the original creditor your debt will never reduce. Please supply the correct info.

We'll sort this for you - it'll take time but I need the correct info.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X